How to Paint a Cardinal in Watercolor
Available as part of the Monthly and Annual Subscription!
In this course, you will learn how to create this realistic cardinal in watercolor, using techniques that you can apply to your own paintings!
You will learn so much!
- How to create different kinds of reds
- How to create that deep, rich black around the beak
- How to create the colors and textures of a stump
This tutorial is available with the monthly and annual membership, or can be purchased as an individual course (click the 'Enroll in Course' button at the top of the page.)
Included in this Course:
Downloadable materials list, reference photo, and line drawing
Narration by Rebecca Rhodes, along with captions that you can read
Successive process of entire painting in real time focusing on:
- A step-by-step formula that you can apply to your own paintings
- Mixing colors
- Create different kinds of reds
- Working with value – darks, lights, mid-tones
- Use layering to create depth of color and fur
- How to create contour and roundness
- Adjusting errors
Wondering more about how these courses work? Visit THIS LINK.
If you are not happy with the course, Contact Rebecca Rhodes within the first 30 days of purchase, and you will receive a full refund.
Courses are hosted on the School website and are not available for download. Videos are for streaming. A high-speed internet connection is recommended.
I hope you enjoy this course, and always feel free to email me, Rebecca Rhodes, if you have questions or suggestions!