Rebecca Rhodes will work with you to create your own pet portrait!
For more information, contact Rebecca at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Inluded in the Process:
- The drawing
- Step by step videos sent to you in real time of the entire process, from start o finish, including mixing colors
- Real time narration by Rebecca Rhodes
- Personal feedback, critiques, assistance throughout the entire painting
How it Works:
1. Contact me at email@example.com. I will accept 1 to 2 students per month.
- We will discuss your ideas, size of the painting, materials needed, your timeline, and the fee.
- Rebecca will send an invoice - payment made through Paypal.
2. I will create the drawing and email to you.
3. I will create and send to you step by step videos in real time, talking through the process.
- Each video will be 10 to 25 minutes in length to allow for easy transfer over the internet.
- I will send the video to you via WeTransfer or Google Docs - whichever you prefer. Videos are downloadable, so they will be yours forever!
Throughout the painting, we will correspond via email - I'll answer all of your questions and provide critiques throughout the process.
Options and Pricing: Pricing is for a white background.
Contact Rebecca Rhodes to create that special gift for a loved one, client, or yourself!
My online one-on-one class with Rebecca Rhodes was the most worthwhile and inspirational watercolor experience I’ve ever had. I discovered Rebecca online after I had already taken several in-person classes at my local art league.While I learned basics in those large classes, I was never quite able to put everything together to produce a quality painting. I became frustrated and was on the brink of giving up watercolor altogether.
Through this process, I was able to better understand what techniques work and the “whys” behind them. I made a real connection between my general skills and the challenges of the painting.Most of all, I gained confidence and found a renewed enthusiasm for watercolor! Rebecca’s warm and easy manner made the experience all the more enjoyable.
I’ll admit that I was utterly shocked and extremely pleased at what I was able to produce with Rebecca’s tutorial.
- Jane Donaldson