Frequently Asked Questions
About the Membership
- Membership will automatically renew every 30 days for monthly and every 365 days for annual.
- You can cancel at any time! HERE is how to cancel your membership.
About the Courses
- Courses contain step-by-step videos of entire process in real time.
- Each full painting course comes with a downloadable materials list, reference photograph and line drawing.
- Videos are for streaming, not downloading. A high-speed internet connection is recommended.
- If you are not happy with the membership, contact Rebecca Rhodes within the first 30 days of purchase, and you will receive a full refund.
When does the course start and finish?
It's up to you! Begin at any time and work at your own pace.
How Long Will I Have Access to the Course?
- If you purchase the single course, you have access for as long as you like - across any and all devices you own.
- Monthly and Annual Membership: Provides access for as long as you like - across any and all devices you own, until you cancel the subscription.
- 14-day Access: You will receive access to this tutorial for 14 days. Includes entire tutorial, plus downloadable drawing, materials list, reference photo. When access period ends, you will be notified via email and unenrolled from the course.
What supplies/materials do I need to participate?
A list of the materials found in the lessons is found at the beginning of the course as well as links for purchase. If you don’t have something on hand, I encourage you to use your favorite materials.
What if I Need Help?
If you ever have a problem of any kind, Rebecca Rhodes will be happy to assist! Email at [email protected]
What if I am Unhappy with the Course?
I would never want you to be unhappy! If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, contact Rebecca Rhodes ([email protected]) within the first 30 days of purchase, and you will receive a full refund.
Can I download the videos to my own computer?
The videos are not available for download. All courses are hosted on the School website and as long as you have a high-speed internet connection you can watch them as many times as you like during the length of your membership.
Is the Site Secure?
Our website is SSL certified and your information is safe.
Where do I share my paintings?
Take a photo or scan of your painting and share it to all of these places using the hashtag #rebeccarhodesart.
Can I post my paintings from the courses on social media?
Yes! I encourage you to share your paintings on social media. By doing this, you are spreading the word about our course, helping others to find us. When you share your paintings, I'd appreciate if you would credit our watercolor school and use the hashtag #rebeccarhodesart. Thanks so much!
Can I Sell or Exhibit my Painted Images from the Tutorials?
I've worked hard to create these tutorials for you. When you provide credit to our watercolor school, you are helping people to find us and to learn this style of painting. Thank you!
For more information, see "Terms of Purchase" at the bottom of this page.
- The paintings you produce as a result of taking Rebecca’s tutorials or based on reference photos are considered legally to be ‘Derivative Works’ and as such the copyright remains with Rebecca Rhodes Art and any other photographer whose work has been used for these.
- You may share photographs of the paintings you create based on Rebecca’s tutorials online. Please credit Rebecca Rhodes’ Online Watercolor School whenever the work is displayed.
- You may sell the physical paintings you create based on Rebecca’s tutorials (for instance in a local art exhibition.) Please credit ‘Rebecca Rhodes’ Online Watercolor School’ whenever the work is displayed.
- You may reproduce your own paintings provided the reproduction is for your own non-commercial use (for instance you can print it onto a Christmas card sent to friends and family.) Please credit ‘Rebecca Rhodes’ Online Watercolor School’ along with the reproduction.
- You may not reproduce your own versions of these paintings for commercial use (for instance to sell a print, greetings cards, mug, etc.
- Should you find similar subjects, live or from photographs, you can use the techniques shown in the tutorials to create an original piece for exhibition sale or reproduction.
You may not teach the content from our watercolor school on your own site.
Please use the following wording to credit Rebecca Rhodes’ Online Watercolor School:
- ‘Painting produced using a tutorial at Rebecca Rhodes’ Online Watercolor School’.
- For a painting completed via a Practice Pic: ‘Painting produced using a photograph provided by Rebecca Rhodes’ Online Watercolor School’
See "Terms of Purchase" for more information. Thank you!
Will this course make a difference for me?
It’s really up to you. The value of the course depends on how much you are willing to invest in it. When you approach the course with a desire to learn and willingness to practice and persevere, you will grow!
Learning a skill takes time, practice, and patience. Persevere! You can do this, and we are here to help!