Create this Chihuahua in Watercolor
Available as part of the Monthly and Annual Subscription!
In this course, Rebecca Rhodes demonstrates how to create this realistic chihuahua in watercolor, using techniques that you can apply to your own paintings.
- Created using Arches Cold Press paper
- Size: approx. 8 x 10 inches - feel free to enlarge or reduce per your wishes.
Included in this Course:
Materials, reference photo, and line drawing
Successive process of entire painting in real time focusing on:
- A step-by-step formula that you can apply to your own paintings
- Mixing colors
- Creating the Underpainting and Fur Markings
- Working with value – darks, lights, mid-tones
- Adjusting errors
Narration by Rebecca Rhodes, along with captions that you can read
If you are not happy with the course, Contact Rebecca Rhodes within the first 30 days of purchase, and you will receive a full refund.
Courses are hosted on the School website and are not available for download. Videos are for streaming. A high-speed internet connection is recommended.
Rebecca Rhodes is a watercolor artist and teacher in Lehigh County, Pennsylvania.
Before becoming a full-time artist, Rebecca had a fulfilling career as a public school Music Educator for 27 years.
She enjoys creating these videos to help others develop their watercolor skills!