Create this Laughing Pomeranian in Watercolor
Available as part of the Monthly and Annual Subscription!
You Can Do This!
In this course, Rebecca Rhodes demonstrates how to create this realistic Pomeranian dog in watercolor, using techniques that you can apply to your own paintings!
This tutorial is available with the monthly and annual membership, or can be purchased as an individual course (click the 'Enroll in Course' button at the top of the page.)
- Feel free to pick and choose what you would like to focus on, whether it be the mouth and tongue, the nose, the eyes, or the entire portrait!
- If you would like to focus on just the tongue, there's a video for that! View "How to Create the Tongue, Condensed Version."
- Created using Arches Cold Press paper
- Size: approx. 5 x 7 inches - feel free to enlarge or reduce per your wishes.
Included in this Course:
Materials, reference photo, and line drawing
Successive process of entire painting in real time focusing on:
- A step-by-step formula that you can apply to your own paintings
- Mixing colors
- Creating the Underpainting and Fur Markings
- Working with value – darks, lights, mid-tones
- Adjusting errors
Narration by Rebecca Rhodes, along with captions that you can read
If you are not happy with the course, Contact Rebecca Rhodes within the first 30 days of purchase, and you will receive a full refund.
Courses are hosted on the School website and are not available for download. Videos are for streaming. A high-speed internet connection is recommended.
I am a watercolor beginner. I have always wanted to learn to paint with watercolors, specifically to paint dogs and other animals. I can not draw and have not considered myself artistic so I never pursued it until recently. When I found Rebecca's tutorials, I discovered that thanks to her very detailed instructions and step by step guidance, I have actually painted some very cute dogs that actually look like dogs! When I finished with this laughing pomeranian, I could not believe I had actually painted it. Rebecca's tutorials are excellent and will help anyone who wishes to learn to paint with watercolors in a realistic manner.