Create this Laughing Pomeranian in Watercolor
Step by step video instruction from drawing to finished painting. Learn to paint tongue, gums, and teeth!
In this course, you will learn to create this realistic Pomeranian dog in watercolor, using techniques that you can apply to your own paintings!
- Feel free to pick and choose what you would like to focus on, whether it be the mouth and tongue, the nose, the eyes, or the entire portrait!
- If you would like to focus on just the tongue, there's a video for that! View "How to Create the Tongue, Condensed Version."
- Created using Arches Cold Press paper
- Size: approx. 5 x 7 inches - feel free to enlarge or reduce per your wishes.
Included in this Course:
- Materials list, reference photo, and drawing
- Successive video lessons of entire painting in real time
- Step-by-step formula that you can apply to your own paintings
- Mixing colors
- Working with value – darks, lights, mid-tones
- Adjusting errors and troubleshooting
- Making final refinements
- Narration by Rebecca Rhodes, along with captions that you can read
If you are not happy with the course, contact Rebecca Rhodes ([email protected]) within the first 30 days of purchase, and you will receive a full refund.
Courses are hosted on the School website and are not available for download. Videos are for streaming. A high-speed internet connection is recommended
Would you like to learn more about realistic watercolor painting? Visit the FREE TUTORIALS.
We would love to see your finished painting!
- Take a photo and share in the Community.
- Share your painting in our Facebook Group, Realistic Animals in Watercolor.
- In addition, upload your painting to your Facebook page, Instagram, Twitter - all of your favorite places with the hashtag #rebeccarhodesart. By sharing, you are inspiring others to get started!
Creating a detailed and realistic paintings does take time, but when you enjoy the process it's inspiring and a lot of fun. Allow yourself the freedom to experiment and learn from your experiences, because that is how we grow.
Enjoy the course!
I am a watercolor beginner. I have always wanted to learn to paint with watercolors, specifically to paint dogs and other animals. I can not draw and have not considered myself artistic so I never pursued it until recently. When I found Rebecca's tutorials, I discovered that thanks to her very detailed instructions and step by step guidance, I have actually painted some very cute dogs that actually look like dogs! When I finished with this laughing pomeranian, I could not believe I had actually painted it. Rebecca's tutorials are excellent and will help anyone who wishes to learn to paint with watercolors in a realistic manner.
Contact Rebecca Rhodes
Hi! I'm Rebecca Rhodes, watercolor artist and teacher in Lehigh County, Pennsylvania.
My goal is to empower, encourage, and equip - to help you learn to paint detailed, realistic subjects in watercolor so you can use these techniques to develop your own unique style!
Before becoming a full-time artist, I enjoyed a 27-year career as a public school Music Educator. In 2015, I retired from teaching to focus on painting and founded this online school in 2017. I love to teach and hope that you find these courses enjoyable and helpful. Always feel free to contact me if you have questions or suggestions.
Do you Need Assistance? Find Answers Here
Thanks for joining us in this adventure!