How to Paint Noses in Watercolor
Available as part of the Monthly and Annual Subscription!
Learn to Paint Noses in Watercolor!
Are you yearning to learn how to paint noses in watercolor? Are you creating an animal portrait and can't quite tell what to do with the nose? Join us as we paint all kinds of noses in watercolor!
This course contains bite-sized lessons in creating noses.
- Presently, this course contains lessons on how to paint Dog's Noses.
- In time, tutorials will be expanded to focus on cats and other animals until we've got a library of tools and step by step video tutorials for you to use as a guide in creating your own animal noses.
- You are invited to share your work in our Facebook group and the Community in the school, so we can encourage and learn from each other!
- These courses are based on your requests! Email your Nose questions - the challenges you are experiencing - to Rebecca Rhodes at [email protected]
These lessons are available for monthly and annual subscribers, or for purchase as an individual course.
Where to Post Your Paintings:
- Join our new Facebook group "Realistic Animals in Watercolor" and share your paintings there.
- If you aren't on Facebook, no problem! Share your images in the school Community.
I hope you enjoy the courses! Always feel free to contact me, Rebecca Rhodes, with your questions and challenges ([email protected])
PreviewIntroduction, Table of Contents
StartSteps in Creating a Nose - a Formula
StartTutorial 1: Dog's Nose: Create the Drawing: Troubleshooting and Solutions! (18:39)
StartTutorial 2: Dog's Nose - How To Create a Pink/Grey Nose (83:48)
StartTutorial 3: Dog's Nose - Side View: Grey/Black (55:43)
StartTutorial 4: Dog's Nose - Side View: Pink/Grey/Black Retriever (49:44)
StartTutorial 5: Dog's Nose - Pekingese Nose, Front View (58:07)
StartCat's Nose: Create the Drawing: Troubleshooting and Solutions (18:39)