How to Paint a Realistic Boston Terrier in Watercolor
Step by step instruction in real time from the drawing to finished painting
You can do this!
Approximate length: 7.5 - 8 hours
This course is included in the Monthly and Annual Membership or may be purchased as a single course.
Included in this Course:
- Materials list, reference photo, and drawing
- Successive video lessons of entire painting in real time
- Step-by-step formula that you can apply to your own paintings
- Mixing colors
- Working with value – darks, lights, mid-tones
- Adjusting errors and troubleshooting
- Making final refinements
- Narration by Rebecca Rhodes, along with captions that you can read
If you are not happy with the course, contact Rebecca Rhodes ([email protected]) within the first 30 days of purchase, and you will receive a full refund.
Courses are hosted on the School website and are not available for download. Videos are for streaming. A high-speed internet connection is recommended
Would you like to learn more about realistic watercolor painting? Visit the FREE TUTORIALS.
Wondering more about how these courses work? Visit THIS LINK or EXPLORE THE SCHOOL.
- Lesson 13: Refine Darkest Parts (18:45)
- Lesson 14: Refine Darkest Parts Continued (17:32)
- Lesson 15: Pale Map of Fur (23:45)
- Lesson 16: Pale Map of Fur Continued (23:50)
- Lesson 17: Unity with Mid Tones (15:05)
- Lesson 18: Unity with Mid Tones continued (24:02)
- Lesson 19: Refine around Eyes (11:55)
- Lesson 20: Refine around Mouth (20:22)
- Lesson 21: Refine around Mouth continued (two videos) (23:55)
- Lesson 22: Refine, Unify Nose, Black Fur (25:09)
Hi! I'm Rebecca Rhodes, watercolor artist and your instructor in this school!
I'm here to help you to learn to paint realistic subjects in watercolor - for you to use these techniques to create your own paintings. I hope you enjoy and learn from these courses, and always feel free to contact me if you have questions or suggestions.
Thanks for joining us in this adventure!
Explore the Online School!
Learn to paint detailed, realistic animals in watercolor. Courses for all levels, from beginner to advanced!