Welcome! In this course, you will learn how to paint the detailed, realistic eyes and nose of a lion in watercolor.
- Throughout this course, I encourage you to make decisions based on what you would like to achieve. Use as much or as little of the lessons and drawing as you need to create your vision.
- Apply these techniques to your own paintings!
Creating a detailed and realistic painting like this does take time, but when you enjoy the process it's inspiring and a lot of fun. Allow yourself the freedom to experiment and learn from your experiences, because that's how we grow.
Included in this Course:
- Materials list, drawing of eyes and nose, link to reference photo
- Successive video lessons of eyes and nose in real time
- Step-by-step formula that you can apply to your own paintings
- Mixing colors
- Working with value – darks, lights, mid-tones
- Adjusting errors and troubleshooting
- Narration by Rebecca Rhodes
If you are not happy with the course, contact Rebecca Rhodes ([email protected]) within the first 30 days of purchase, and you will receive a full refund.
Courses are hosted on the School website and are not available for download. Videos are for streaming. A high-speed internet connection is recommended
Would you like to learn more about realistic watercolor painting? Visit the FREE TUTORIALS.
Wondering more about how these courses work? Visit THIS LINK or EXPLORE THE SCHOOL.